2020 ARGO FRONTIER 700 SCOUT 8X8
MSRP Starts at $20,999.00 USD*
+ $950 Factory Freight To Dealer
The Frontier 700 Scout 8x8 has an all-new look for the 2020 model year and is equipped to meet the most demanding needs of the avid hunter and outdoorsmen. The Scout 8x8 is packed with standard factory-installed equipment, such as a removable front rack, full-length skid plate, front and rear bearing extensions, Warn VRX 2500 cable winch, brushguard, bilge pump, and a Kohler air-cooled 23hp EFI engine mated to the Generation II Classic skid steer transmission available in the standard or high torque 3.3 transmission ratio. In addition to the new looks, Argo has added the easy to drive APS steering system which reduces driver fatigue and added 20% more driver room with a flat floor and a revised firewall. Color choices are Break-Up Country or Shadow Grass camo.
Power is provided by a 4 stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled 747cc 23 hp (17 kW) Kohler Command Pro EFI engine providing the perfect amount of horsepower for those looking to add tracks for deep mud environments or explore higher elevations. The Scout 8x8 model can be fitted with optional tracks, convertible soft top, and windshield to give your true year-round capabilities to hunt or ice fish. Argo designed 24x10-8 (610 mm) mud and swim tires mounted on steel 8" offset rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class payload all while providing a water speed of 3.0 mph.This model can be sold in California with a factory optional CA CARB emissions package.
The Frontier 700 Scout 8x8 has a load capacity of up to 780 lb. / 354 kg on land or 680 lb. / 308 kg on water and can transport up to 6 passengers on land and up to 4 on the water. It features a towing capacity of 1,200 lb. / 544 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations. Some of the most popular available accessories are an outboard motor bracket, spare tire carrier, gas can carrier, and windshield. AVAILABLE COLORS
An all-new steering system called APS (Argo Progressive Steering) is an innovation in the area of braking force applied to the transmission steering differential. This new steering system implements a dual-rate progressive spring allowing the vehicle to turn in one continues motion making the vehicle easier and more comfortable to drive.
• Kohler 23hp EFI Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Premium High Back Seats
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Warn VRX 2500lb Cable Winch
• Front Rack
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or High Torque Gear Ratio
• Generation II Innovative Argo planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
Kohler Command Pro ECH 730 EFI Engines provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• 23 horsepower
• Reliable cold-weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications.
• Standard tow hitch with 1200lb / 544kg capacity
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 24x10-8 (610 mm) Argo tires with proprietary tread design
• Digital Gauge Cluster
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.