The Frontier 650 8x8 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin air-cooled carbureted 627cc, 23 hp (17 kW) Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine and uses maintenance kit # M-203. It has a load capacity of up to 830 lb. / 376 kg on land and 730 lb. / 331 kg capacity on the water with the 24" tires installed. It can transport 6 passengers on land, 4 on water and features a towing capacity of 1400 lb. / 635 kg.
• Briggs and Stratton 23hp Carbureted Air Cooled Gas Engine
• 8 inch Steel Offset Rims on 24x10-8 Argo Tires
• Bilge Pump
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Generation II Transmission with Standard or 3.3 HT Gear Ratio
• Dependable Argo Generation II planetary differential transmission with High/Low Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
• Optional low 3.3 gear ratio for increased torque
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Standard 12 volt outlet with USB.
• Standard front and rear bearing extensions
• Standard full skid plate for lower body protection
• 8-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• 24" (610 mm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.