2019 ARGO CONQUEST PRO 800 XT-X 8X8 (GAS)MSRP Starts at $44,999.00 USD*+ $1200 factory freight to dealer
This model is watertight to 26" but is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle.
The 2019 Argo Conquest Pro 800 XT-X 8x8 is the ultimate all-terrain machine for those who require a durable, robust and dependable gasoline powered job site transporter with a dump box and certified 2 man rollover protection system. Designed for demanding commercial use, the Conquest XT-X has what companies need to get their job done; large payload capacity, tubular steel frame, sealed axles and comfort for occupants. The low operational weight, coupled with the efficient Admiral steering transmission, makes this the ideal vehicle to transport equipment through the harshest terrain. Available 18" rubber or Adair Mud-Pro tracks make this the best-in-class vehicle when the task takes you off the beaten path. Available colors are industrial yellow or tundra green colors.
New for 2019 on all Conquest models are off-set 9" steel rims and an updated axle design allowing for an easier transition from summer tire use to track and also eliminate the need for track spacers and lug extenders.
The Conquest Pro 800 XT-X 8x8 is a land or mud use vehicle only and is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle to float.
This Conquest Pro 800 XT-X 8x8 is powered by a 748cc (45.6 cu. In.) liquid-cooled, V-twin, electronic fuel injected Kohler Aegis gasoline engine. The engine provides 30 hp (22.06 kW) and 47.7 lbs. ft. (64.6 Nm) of torque to the ADMIRAL two-speed transmission. It has a load capacity of up to 1,170 lb. / 531 kg on land and can transport up to 2 passengers with a towing capacity of 2,000 lb. / 907 kg. Available in tracked or non-tracked configurations.
• Kohler 30hp Liquid Cooled Gas Engine
• 9 inch Offset Steel Rims on 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Automatic Chain Lubrication System
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Warn Provantage 4500lb Cable Winch
• Rear Winch Receiver Wiring
• Heavy Duty Drive Belt
• 60 amp Alternator Kit
• Two Person ROPS w/ Hard Plastic Roof
• Windshield with Wiper
• Power Dump Box
• Admiral Transmission with 7.1 Gear Ratio
• Innovative Admiral triple-differential transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Aegis ELH 775 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Low emissions with EPA and CARB Certifications
• Large rear cargo capacity
• Modular accessory designs for a quick and easy changeover
• Large engine compartment with quick detach body panels
• Long wheelbase for increased ride comfort over rough terrain
• Wide 65” wheelbase for superior stability
• Oil-bath 1.5" drive axles supported by taper roller bearings
• 8-wheel traction with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• 25x12-9 (63.5 cm) ARGO tires with proprietary tread design
• Dual 12V outlets and Glove Boxes
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Multi-position handlebars, drive from Left, Right or Center of vehicle
• Analogue Gauge (speedometer with digital odometer, tachometer with digital hour meter, fuel level, voltmeter, engine coolant temperature, warning lights; low oil pressure and parking brake on)
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty
* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.