2019 ARGO BIGFOOT 800 MX6MSRP Starts at $22,999.00 USD*+ $700 factory to dealer freight
New for 2019 is the Bigfoot 800 MX6 which is the ultimate 6x6 mud bogging vehicle in its class and was designed to conquer one thing, mud. For the first time, Argo has installed the 30hp Kohler liquid-cooled engine in a 6x6 model and mated it to the hard working Admiral transmission in standard gear ratio. Extreme duty 25x12-9 (635 mm) custom mud tires mounted on 9" beadlock offset aluminum rims combine to give this machine great traction and best in class performance in the deepest mud. Standard equipment includes a 40 amp alternator, bilge pump, full-length skid plate, and front and rear bearing extensions, rear handrails, Warn Provantage 3500 lb winch and brushguard, and a Jenson radio with speakers. If you enjoy going to mud runs and festivals, look no further than the new Bigfoot MX6 to impress your friends.
The Bigfoot 800 MX6 is powered by a 4-stroke OHV V-Twin liquid cooled 748cc, 30 hp (22 kW) Kohler Aegis ELH 775 engine with electronic fuel injection. It has a land load capacity of up to 380 lb. / 172 kg or up to 2 passengers and features a towing capacity of 1200 lb. / 544 kg.
The vehicle is not designed as a fully amphibious vehicle and is only watertight to 26" of mud or water. Any greater depths can cause swapping of the unit or sinking. Tracks cannot be installed on the Bigfoot MX6.
This model does not meet California CARB emission standards and cannot be sold or shipped to California.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT• Kohler 30hp EFI Liquid Cooled Gas Engine
• Front and Rear Bearing Extensions
• Full-Length Skid Plate
• Bilge Pump Kit
• Jensen Radio with Waterproof Speakers
• Warn Provantage 3500lb Winch
• Admiral Transmission with Standard 6.2 Gear Ratio
• 9 inch Offset Beadlock Aluminum Rims on MUD 25x12-9 Argo Tires
• Innovative triple-differential Admiral transmission with independent steering brakes
• Increased steering efficiency for more and constant power to the wheels
Kohler Aegis ELH 775 EFI Engine provides:
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Reliable cold weather starting
• Improved high elevation performance
• Onboard diagnostics
• Electronic ignition
• Three-year limited engine warranty
• Class-exclusive 25" mud tires on Aluminum beadlock rims
• Large 72mm triple-sealed outer axle bearings
• Front and rear bearing extensions
• Full skid plate for lower body protection
• 6-wheel drive with a low center of gravity for extra stability
• Self-adjusting hydraulic brakes with vented discs
• Standard bilge pump
• Standard 40 amp alternator kit
• Standard Jensen radio and speakers
• Optional hood fan kit
• Digital Gauge Cluster (speedometer, tachometer, odometer, voltmeter, hour meter, engine coolant temperature, low oil pressure, parking brake reminder lights and check engine light)STANDARD WARRANTY
Engine: 3 Year Kohler Limited Warranty
Chassis: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty
Transmission: 1 Year Argo Limited Warranty + 2 Years Argo Extended Warranty* MSRP is in US Dollars and does not include inbound freight, local or state taxes, any accessory installation labor or outbound shipping. Request a quote for your best deal shipped to your door.